Thursday, February 25, 2010

6-A LITTLE INDIRECT

I KNOW SOMEONE WILL DO DECIPHER IT EXACTLY,WHAT I MEAN


You know yesterday I dreamt of ''SAND'',
so bright ,so respledent with charms,so lustrous,so emitting
I felt like to cease to exist then and there,
the defiant looks,the cooling touch
made my body twitch
I put a question!can I be your part
and the reply was no baby it's not the right moment
but yes we will never depart
Live little more
crush me little more
I AM AROUND YOU ALWAYS
hold me in your arms
give your hand in my palms

I will show you how beautiful the feel is'
how desperate the need is
I respired deep,tried to weep
but then resisted myself some how
as I knew my tears may cause a little discomfort between us
so holding hands together WE STARTED WALKING
when this journey will end was like turmoil for my thinking
but I am a little adamant too
I will surely reach for you
right moment ,right cause,right desire
will definitely make you fall on my pire
then I will become a part of you
and how this all will happen you will never get a clue  !
I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. great piece of writing dear...keep it up.

    -Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. describing a moment with so much of feeling is not easy yvni but to your credit seems like flow..every moment depicted with sensation of life time..i am touched!!
    so,you can be a good screen play writer for sure..just that you described one side only not what other felt saying "not now"....its not easy and need lot of guts to say no...u know.........:)

    sandeep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life and death are facts of life.It is not of our choice.You are a woman with poetic streak.For men it is difficult to reach the depths of a woman's inner feelings.Women are life bearer & mother. A woman and poet combined makes one more sensitive.Count on the bounties of God bestowed upon you.Life would become easier.

    ReplyDelete

BEWARE .

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.