Monday, February 22, 2010

My Grand Maa ,my reality




She has wrinkles, she has loose skin
She has smile that makes my eyes twinkle
She comes in my dreams.She is my sweet cream
She is none other
She is my Grand Mother
She narrates the stories which I like
She tells me the truth of the life,
She touches me with such Passion
That i forget my so called tension
Her odour makes me go wild
AND
I want to go back when I was a small child
She reflects herself in me
She is as calm as sea
I float when I feel close to her
and my heart goes mur,mur and mur,
I want to skip my beat(heart) and take a chance
if God permits me to meet her once 
I promise I will just Dance ,dance and dance.! 

1 comment:

  1. Good.I also remember my maternal grandmother in the same way.Memories live.person dies.Nothing is eternal.It's God's will.We have to make space for others.

    ReplyDelete

BEWARE .

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.