Wednesday, February 24, 2010

4-SEARCH

Happiness
where is it ?
Passion
where is it?
Truth
where is it??
Faith
where is it?
                  Trust
                  whom should I?
                  Believe
                 whom should I?
                  Convince
                  whom should I ?
                 Love 
                 whom should I?
Smile 
why should I?
Pretend 
why should I?
Dream
why should I?
Desire
why should I?
the more i think the more I am lost
but I want to survive at any Cost !

3 comments:

  1. All these elements r the building blocks of life,u gotta know their accurate placements.

    -Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your 'unanswered' quests received the superlative answer at the end of the post only.......and that the biggest triumph of your positive thoughts over negative ones :)

    abhilasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are every where.God or nature has created every thing with a purpose in life.We are just instruments.Sooner we understand realities of life,better for us.A plant grows, flowers come out,they fade,seeds come out,plant dies.Its purpose ends.New plant comes out.Life continues.So on so forth.A plant never complains.

    ReplyDelete

BEWARE .

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.