Sunday, August 22, 2010

ME AND MY FREEDOM

R-RELAX TO MY PLEASURE
E-EXACTLY CLEAR IN MY MIND WHEN AND WHAT I WANT
E-EVOLVE AND LEAVE MY MARKS

D-DECIDE WHERE TO HIDE IN EMERGENCY







                                                                                                        
M-MOVE AHEAD

O-OMNIPOTENT
F-FEEL FREE ANYWHERE ANYTIME




















FOR ME MY FREEDOM IS VERY PRECIOUS AND WELL POTRAYED IN THE ABOVE PICTURES ...........I CANT EXPRESS IT ANY MORE AS IT IS my frame of freedom ,it is my frame of mind AND I ONLY CAN UNDERSTAND IT....SO ENJOY THE PICS CLICKED BY ME........ALBHABETS ALSO NOT IN ORDER FOR THE PICTURES I HAVE UPLOADED FOR THE WORD FREEDOM AS I AM FEELING FREE TO DO IT MY WAY..................SO JUST RELISH THE PICS.......AND JUST SAY WOW

6 comments:

  1. lovely Pics, the dog pic the best.... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photo sense...........!! plz welcome to my blog its really nice u like it ...i hope so!

    Jai Ho Mangalmay ho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked your spirit of freedom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the snaps are wonderful.... and ya nice concept...

    all da best...

    nd ya if you hav tym please go through my post(im a new blogger) nd leave a comment about wat you feel like.... thanks..

    http://whensagarspeaks.blogspot.com/2010/08/when-i-came-across-blogaggas-frames-of.html

    ReplyDelete

BEWARE .

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.