Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CHILD IN ME..........

I walk on the road
i find a nut
i bend look around pick it up and eat it
it is not me....it is a child in me

I see someone
i get impressed
i walk close to him and kiss him
its not me...its a child in me

I walk without umbrella in the rains
i fall in love with the splashes
i dance and then slip on the ground
its not me ...its a child in me

sometimes i hate a person
i make a face
i push him /her and run away
its not me...its a child in me

I lick the lollypop
and let the syrup drool over every where
i play with the sand
its not me ...its a child in me

while i sleep
i hug my mom
i keep my leg on my dad's tummy
i take the whole blanket
its not me...its a child in me

i make paper boat
and place it in running stream
i follow it till the end
and when it drowns i cry like insane
its not me ........its a child in me

i eat the petals of rose
i make my lips red by rubbing flowers on them
i catch the butterfly
its not me...its a child in me


i lick my fingers while eating the food
i run away with my friends
i sit on the back of my pet dog
its not me...its a child in me

i will keep doing things which grown ups cant
i keep myself alive in me
its not me anyway ...its a child in me

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful composition. Lucky are the ones who keep evoking this child....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is said that child is the father of man.Such a b/full verse can only be rendered by an innocent person.

    ReplyDelete

BEWARE .

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.