Sunday, January 23, 2011

I LOVE YOU......AND YOU......?

once i woke up in the morning
my heart full of unknown desires which were true
i wanted to be in the arms of someone
to just know the answer of I LOVE YOU AND....... YOU?

MY LONELINESS SOMETIMES HAUNTS ME
I WANT TO BE WASHED AWAY TO THE SHORE OF SEA
is there someone for me i have no clue
I still want to know  I LOVE YOU AND........... YOU?

The nights are restless like a day
am i in love? ....yes in some way
for me the sky always remains blue
and whole day i search the answer I LOVE YOU AND .......YOU?

My trust keeps me alive
I am trying my best to survive
I BELIEVE IN ME AND YOU
AND ONEDAY I WILL GET THE ANSWER OF
I LOVE YOU.....AND YOU!

1 comment:

  1. With such a loving wishes you should expect positive response to your query /wish.

    ReplyDelete

BEWARE .

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.