Sunday, January 23, 2011

I WANT TO BE LOVED LIKE.............

I want to be loved like a pillow
on which you love to rest your head
when you want to relax

I want to be loved like your shirt
whom you carress and wear
on you and praise that it suits you

I want to be loved like a quilt
inside which you slip in
and hold it around you touching you
so closely and intimately

I want to be loved like a fried fish
which you hold in your hand
and then savour  it to calm down your appetite

I want to be loved like a raindrop
which enters through your window pane
and land on your cheek and you enjoying and then wiping it
off with your hand smiling

I want to be loved like your cellphone
which always remain close to you in your hand
and your fingers every second moment
touching and feeling its texture

I want to be loved like a
fallling star in the moonlit night
which when you see makes you wish something
and it brings joy to you

I want to be loved like a
wave in the sea
which touches your feet when it hits the shore
and electrifies your soul 

I want to be loved forever and ever
in every possible way out
i want to loved as a part of you.

3 comments:

  1. Good selection of words and similies.I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Wish. Tathastu Bhava... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One always encounter real love in such trivialities...loved the composition :)

    ReplyDelete

BEWARE .

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.