Monday, May 14, 2012


QUOTES........UNQUOTED
1-Life is not always what one wants it to be

But to make the best of it as it is, is the only way of being happy.

2-If you want a place in the sun

You have got to put up with a few blisters.

3-If I trim myself to suit others

I will soon whittle myself away.

4-If you would hit the mask, you must aim a little above it

Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth.

5-It is a mistake to look too far ahead,

Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time.

6-Whenever you fall, pick something.

7- When I am anxious it is because I am living in future,

When I am depressed it is because I am long in past.

8-Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes.

9-We do not succeed in changing things according to our desires’

But gradually our desires changes.

10-It is only an error in judgement to make a mistake,

But it shows infirmity of character to adhere to it when discovered.

1 comment:

BEWARE .

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.