Wednesday, October 31, 2012

TRULY HEAVENLY

A FEELING OF IMMENSE PLEASURE AND PRIDE...........


This article is related to my close encounter with DALAI LAMA JI ,when He visited my school!
What a great personality he is... what an AURA.... IT ATTRACTS YOU indeed.
This event happened in the month of July 2012 at Lamdon Model Senior Secondary School Leh where I was appointed as Biology Lecturer in the month of June and just after one month of my appointment, I got this opportunity to meet such a great personality.......so closely as He CAME TO INAUGURATE THE SCIENCE BLOCK IN MY SCHOOL OF WHICH I AM THE IN-CHARGE. Nothing much to express as the feelings are and were so intense that I can not put them into words just attaching few pics ...




   

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEWARE .

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.